Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Science and Religion

I'm reading Angels and demons for the second time and i'm surprised by how little i rmbr about the plot when some parts of the text i read seem strangely familiar.

Nevertheless, i enjoy the occasional german still which i can understand! Unlike, Da vinci's code where there was a lot of french i couldnt parse.

Anyway, some of the lines left an impression and i shall write it here.

"Faith is universal but our specific methods of understanding it is arbituary. Some of us pray to Jesus, some of us go to Mecca, some of us study subatomic particles. In the end we are all just searching for truth, that which is greater than ourselves."

"Science tells me God must exist. My mind tells me i will never understand god. And my heart tells me i am not meant to."


On a completely different note, I'm really enjoying my elective. There is just too many things i like about it :)

On a seemingly related note, i'm glad tt i can have an inotropic effect :)