Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Midweek thots

I feel rather tired having to get to hospital earlier and stay later than my peers. The only encouraging thing is i am learning something everyday!

Today i was so tired tt i could imaginably fall asleep standing but i had one nice thought...

I would love to snuggle under my comfy blanket on a cold rainy day :)

Another random thought, we spend almost a third of our day sleeping, but how many of us invest in a gd pillow? I happen to see a memory pillow the other day and it led me to think of how gab is convinced i'd bring a memory pillow to a deserted island if i could only bring one thing. haha.. not true ok!

Perhaps i should invest in a good mattress and pillow in future when sleep becomes a heavily priced luxury :)

I think it is a nice thought to have someone u love at home u look forward to seeing. Maybe that's why a lot of people have pets. I think it's nice to have someone listen to you about ur day, or share about anything :)

Hope the week picks up and i'll end this week wiser and happier:)