Sunday, June 20, 2004

blooming again!

It's almost 3 am but i'm wide awake. Hrmph.. must be cos of the sleeping i've done the whole day. Well, i'm glad i did though, there's a slight hint of getting well already!*yay* No longer feelin' withered, so i shall say it's like blooming again. I'm quite full of energy now, but i shall try to catch some sleep nevertheless, or i'll be sleeping through church. Now, that'll be real sinful.
Hope everybody is having sweet dreams now :) Oh.. before i forget, i really wanna thank this friend (you know who u are!)for making my day twice today. He sent me over the hills and made me laugh despite my terrible terrible headache. Oh dear, i don't know how to thank you!
Yup, i shall go to bed like everyone else now :) good night, sweet dreams and don't let the bed bugs bite :)

No comments: