Thursday, June 17, 2004

Missing Cambridge



I just received a mail from the director of Cambridge Alliance Centre and out of curiosity, i went to check out their website to see if there's any updates. WHOA! They had a new photo gallery of us and even a video! I was of course thrilled. The video was hilarious, cos there was this scene when i overused the word "interesting" and other with me saying "I like everything here!" It was so funny! Quite embarrassing :)
Anyway, I got this picture of us having dinner at a Spanish Restaurant. Can u see that I'm all ready to attack the paella. *grin*
I miss Cambridge dearly.. At this rate i'm going, i'm probably going there for post grad at best or never get to study there all my life :( Let's hope a miracle happens!

Oh.. They put up a video too. Can take a look here :)

No comments: