Thursday, June 24, 2004

Surprise!

I'm awfully delighted by my playfulness! My mischieviousness caught my best friend by surprise today *laughs* Guess everybody loves surprises, huh? :) Hmm... and the interesting thing is, i love surprising people just as much :) Just like today, i was overwhelmed with such happiness that Mr Lee called me a Happy Lunatic. Oh well, if making pple happy makes me happy, i now have all the reason to make everyone happy! :)
Here's my fave line of my campaign speech:
"the best way to multiply happiness
is to divide it."

Not sure if those who listened agreed with me.
Anyway, sometimes i really want to do sth, sth that can lift every bit of burden off everyone. Maybe just like how sunlight spreads across the world, i'd love to see happiness spread this way too.
Doesn't it sound heartwarming? :) *smile*

No comments: