Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Ballet shoes

I miss ballet! Those of you who have done ballet would know what chaine turns & developpe are. Well, I was just packing my room when i saw my ballet shoes. I slipped my feet in to them and felt the satin ribbon with my fingers. Hmm.. if the shoes weren't a little tight, it would have felt like i was really getting myself ready for ballet lesson once again! I tied the ribbon and finished it by tucking the excess ribbon away. Perfecto! I skipped around the room and did a few spins. Whoa, i really felt like a ballerina. Guess i really miss the feeling of being graceful and definitely the feel of air whispping pass when i do those spins. Ballet hasn't left any trace on me apart from my flexibility... Haa.. says a lot abt how gd a student i was huh? *embarrased laugh*

No comments: