Monday, July 26, 2004

Light in your eyes

Give me the eyes of faith,
so that i can love you.
Give me the eyes of faith,
so i will not have fear


i was surprised to sing this 2 lines during in service ysterday and to add to the surprise factor, they were sung in dialect too! It kinda struck a chord within me cos i could almost feel the "faith" the song was referring to. It amazed me how they described it using eyes. I cant exactly put what i felt in words but it's along the lines of a blooming flower or the sight of the first light in darkness. Perhaps it's cos the whole idea of "eyes" and "faith" never failed to leave an effect on me that i'm still thinking abt the song.. ha!:) Ohyes! i guess it's not difficult to understand why i named this entry "light in your eyes". It's another of my fave songs :)
Been thinking about what i really want to do with my life. Although i'd really love to medicine but it all depends on whether the faculty wants to accept me. I'm quite keen in applying to UK, but there's financial considerations bothering me! Argh... I just find it real scary havingt to make such a major decision so soon :)

No comments: