Friday, July 16, 2004

feelin' withered again

i have not a single idea what on earth caught me now.. It's horrible feelin' sick! Earlier this morning at 4, i woke up wanting to throw up. But 'cos there was nothing in my stomach, i just sat next to the toilet. It's really uncomfortable :( I went to sch anyway, hoping it'll just clear up, but no.. it kinda got worse. I left school early to see a doc asap, but i guess there're many others who are ill too, i bet it's the weather's fault. i'm home now aft getting my queue no, and i prob wont see my doc until the next hour. Hai.. I hope it's nothing serious. This classmate of mine was joking how my symptoms sound like morning sickness *laughs* Kay.. i better get some rest before walking to the clinic. Hopefully the rain will stop by then too... ..

No comments: