Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Someplace Special

I'm in love with the song Somewhere Only We Know I was doing the usual thing: letting the song just pass my ears without actually paying attention to the lyrics. But when i listened carefully, gosh! i was quite moved (mb not moved, but i cant find a better word to describe how i felt) by what the song said. It reminded me of the song In My Life. Here's the first stanza:

There are places I'll remember All my life
Though some have changed
Some forever not for better
Some have gone and some remain
All these places have their moments
With lovers and friends I still can recall

Talking abt special places.. hmm.. my fave hangout would have to be cityhall!! I especially like the esplanade/fullerton One area. Hmm.. I was just at esplanade earlier with gek. It sure feels good to warm up my fave seat again! :) I hope i get to do so more often :) *smile*

No comments: