Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Bored

The subsequent 2 days of my "holiday" day on Monday is contrastingly unexciting and VERY boring too.. Been quite unproductive with work and haha.. with me typing this now is also evident of how easily distracted i am! I need to focus!!!
Here's a picture i took from my room when i got bored while reading about blood.


I guess i shouldnt complain about today cos i actually went thru the bones and muscles of lower limbs today. That's quite an achievement considering i didnt do that for my upper limb which i rmbr only a fraction of :(
And here's my new found friend.. -lol-


I'm one lucky girl.. look at the how filled my cubby hole is with food. Haa.. this pic was taken ystdy.. i got myself some pretzels from co-op today!


Some of my friends will be flying off to uk tonight.. still contemplating if i should send them off.. I'll definitely miss them dearly.....
Hope they'll have fun overseas!

Now, i've just typed so many disconnected thoughts.. oh well :) quite happy tt i'm updating this place quite often lately though :)

No comments: