Friday, September 30, 2005

galbo

While doing work this afternoon, i thought of my friends who have arrived safely in UK. How i wish i can join them! Overseas education just sound so exciting! Heard from Jessica that the weather in States is turning cold and when i compare that to the scorching sun that heats up my room without fail daily, it makes me wish singapore had 4 seasons! Of course there are problems that come with changing weather conditions throughout the year.. but sometimes i just wish the weather is a little less boring here!
Been using the word "bored" far too often. Gd thing i wont label today as another "boring" day. I may not have been fruitful in terms of work, but i made other mini accomplishments pertaining more to the welfare of pple. -smile-
Well of course, not forgetting this little surprised that sweetened my whole day!

thanks kendrick!

No comments: