Monday, September 26, 2005

Holiday day

Today felt more like a holiday than any of my days during midterm break. I had such great fun!!! Thanks to Matt's cool idea of cycling (actually more like mountainbiking) around his neighbourhood. Most pple who knew i was planning to cycle today thought i was mad. Who would cycle on a monday and to add that at 2pm in afternoon on first day of school? I guess life does become more exciting when u try new alternatives. Just like today, my day cant possibly turn out better. Thanks Matt.
Sharing a thought shared with me today... Good friends may not make good company and Good company may not come just from good friends. It reminded me of the fact that the types of friendships that exist are so varied and the quality of friendship definitely cannot be judged by the company it provides. Some friends may be loved for the assurance they give you, some for believing in you, some for the common interest you share and some for simply being themselves which makes them all the more uniquely special. It never fails to make me feel fortunate that i have been blessed with this people who keep me going. At times, even to the extent of feeling loved so undeservingly...
Lastly, here's a cute pic to extend the hug and Heartfelt appreciation to all those who have made me feel this way.

without all of you, some things just wont be the same :)

No comments: