Sunday, September 18, 2005

Family time

|Mr Bean Movie| You must be wondering what Mr Bean movie has got to do with "Family time". Well, this movie is just a minute part of my AMAZING weekend and it was spent entirely with people i love. Not that i dont usually get to do that or i do not love the people around me as much most of the time, but it's the togetherness of a family which i felt that made me utterly love this weekend!
I guess living on campus gives u the luxury of sleeping till 30mins before lecture start (with still sufficent time to grab breakfast!) and taste of independence, but it also certainly removes some precious family time. Y'know, the fact that i am missing out on a hell lot at home was driven into me today when i saw how tall my cousins have grown! I'm glad that i do not stay on campus in continuum for weeks without returning home and i am proud to say that i reseve my weekends for family time only. It's really rewarding, esp when the byproduct of my choice is to feel recharged every beginning of the week!
Hope more pple stop to value time spent with their family more. Really.. you should stop and think about how much quality time u're spending with them.

No comments: