Thursday, December 22, 2005

99 missed calls

I had a hilarious dream.. it's a pity i cannot remember every single detail though. I dreamt that i was staying in a hotel and i was supposed to meet some friends in the evening. During the course of the day, these friends tried to contact me when i was out of the hotel room and as usual, i did not carry my handphone with me. The hilarious part is my day was rather exciting. i was actually on TV 4 times! One of which was i was stuck in a bubble lift tt was hanging precariously in the air. so i saw some reporters who provided some media coverage. Cant rmbr what were the other 3 times i was on TV for, vaguely recall i took part in some competition or got interviewed. When i finally got back to hotel room, i took out my phone and there were 99 missed calls.
-lol-
silly me