Monday, December 19, 2005

Guylian Chocolate

This is one of my all time favourite chocolate. I can rmbr how i used to ration it carefully as a child, especially when it belongs to the more expensive range :)
I went to their website and found out that "Guylian" the brand name comes from Guy and Liliane Foubert who founded the company. Quite interesting. When i was younger, i'd always wonder why the combination "Guy" and "Lian" -lol-
Anyway, i stole the bottom half of this post from their website. Feel free to click ard to find out more of their chocolates!
I hope i get to go belgium someday. I personally think their chocolates are the smoothest!!
Dont forget to click on Opus, they have chocolate pieces named after famous musicians :) I thought it was quite cute :)

Chocolate Sea Shells
La Trufflina
La Perlina
Opus