Saturday, December 17, 2005

blue roses

Finally got some pending stuff done today -yay!- I realise when you've got less things at hand waiting to be done, you start to enjoy simple things like msning or updating my page,like now, more. As i'm typing, i actually pay attention to and enjoy the gentle clanging sounds made by my windchimes in my room. It's a very pleasant treat to the ears! I really LOVE windchimes!! So much that i buy them from every country i visit, only when i see nice ones of cos.

Saw some pretty windchimes at Bugis today. But nons of them really made me feel compelled to take them home. I think it's interesting how i have this theory: If i have a single doubt abt getting sth, dont get it. AND Only sth that has caught my attention at first sight is worth being considered :) I know i just made myself sound super fussy but at the end of the day, i feel that it's most important that i'm happy with things i take home :)

Got reminded of blue roses today :) I rmbr Jon telling me that Blue roses signifies rarity, fantasies, hoping for miracles, new opportunities and possibilities. Deep blue roses are really beautiful but till today, i still cant decide which colour of rose is my favourite. Gd thing abt roses is they can be dried, so in a way they last, unlike tulips, sadly :)

Hmm.. sounds like i should look for some pics of roses to compare. Ideas for the a post: find out the meaning of the different rose colour and number! :)

One of my friend said that i ought to be gd with flowers and plants, afterall, i'm named after the ivy plant.

Post again soon :)