Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Coms Ball

A quick short post before i sleep. Not sure why i'm so eager to post something tonight, must be the collage i made!!
I had a gd time at the ball and my date weeping kept us all entertained. He's still the same old classmate weeping i use to see in RJ uniform :) The even more amusing thing is he took his RJ sleeping habit with him to army. -lol-
Thanks to weeping, i got another 2 boxes of chocs in my fridge. This xmas has been made truly chocolatey.



Today was quite exciting considering i had make up on first time in a long while. But the removing part was crazy! Even till now i think my eyes still look black from the mascara ~!@#$% -lol-
The hair.. i've always had str hair and this time the girl who did my hair was determined to do everything i refused to do. She did curls and blew ALL my fringe up. I took SO long to accept a change in me.

Hmm.. i was teling a few pple tt i'm full of paradoxes. On one hand i'm the adventurous sort, on the other i prefer to stick to my usual style. I'm happy most of the time, but i'm most easily made :( by myself. I love things to be simple and i'm quite ok with everything in general, but i'm fussy when i do my shopping.. How am i supposed to fully understand myself?? -lol-

good night.