Sunday, February 11, 2007

Creative Mind

My friends were real amused with a dream i had last wk and interestingly, i had another pretty interesting dream last night.

Dream #1:
There's been much talk abt the donut factory in town and it's very looooong queue. I had this dream abt my friends on this ulu thai island which surprisingly has a donut factory too! The best part of it was there was no queue! Then kenny came along wanting to verify the autenticity of the donuts. In the end, we were all very happy that kenny and qiantai declare the donuts to be as gd as those of raffles city basement :) haha

Dream #2:
I dreamt of a german exchange program in san francisco. How is that possible right? But i really enjoyed it cos my host live in a very beautiful house overlooking the san francisco coast. It's amazing! I rmbr looking out of the window to see the waves and seagulls at different time of the day.
It was just amazing how pple in my dream were all conversing in german.
I guess i miss german and san francisco :)