Tuesday, May 29, 2007

OTOT

CSFC is coming to an end. When hols come, it's really OTOT (own time own target). How much i make out of the 3-wk break really depends on how actively i initiate outings, plan places to go and plan things to do:) Hopefully i wont waste too much of my precious holiday, cos i have this tendency to waste more time when i have plenty!


Anyway, today is OT day. While scrubbing today, i realise i've totally forgotten what i was taught at TTSH when prof Low told us to attend his OT session.
Photos!


CG 25!


Now that the big group is called cg, i dont know what is the collective term for the 3 of us :)


I noticed the already less crowded hospital today... i think everyone is in a holiday mood already. Anyway, we had enough time to go holland V for spizza lunch!
We had pamela, Tara, Nadia and Zara pizzas! Note that they're cooked in stone oven and they're thin crust pizzas :) I miss Italyy...


The more interesting pizza! I think they call it Calzone in italy! I remember having one in florence... when some of us were q-ing for the museum, some of us went to look for affordable food. I miss Italy soooo much! I wonder if weixiang, wenyang, ningqi and xiaoxuan remembers di matteo at naples. I was telling my CG tt the place reminded me of a prata shop and indeed, italian pizzas are like pratas with toppings :):)
I still rmbr how satisfied i was with my amazingly simple egg pizza! For those who do not know, Pizzas originated from Naples!


This picture doesnt do justice to sushi tei. 2 of us order some don while belley ordered tempura soba. I think i've been to sushi tei 3 times this yr and i havent been disappointed. Perhaps i just like jap food in general. :)
Meeting Jessica at Sushi Tei with christabelle was soo fun :) They prob find me a little hysterical from a long day at the hospital, but i guess it sort of facilitated the hilarious time catching up.
As belley requested, we shall go to kuishinbo some time! :)


Those who love cheesecake should go to cheesecake cafe! It's in the east and qt near my house. Those who want to go, tell me! :)


Lastly some random pics i took of kendrick while he visited and i wanted to test my treo camera.
The 2nd pic shows kendrick with 4 ladybug chocolate on his yellow jersey.
The 3rd is a collection of teddies that belong to the same series in my room! They look like a family dont they? :)

I was already tired before i started typing this post. Now i'm even more tired.. think i am going to sleep :) Gd night!