Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Amazing Things God Creates

I've always thought that the sight of thousands of corusating stars in the nightsky is a pretty one to behold. Perhaps this is why i like the diamond advert with the girl holding up her hand in comparison to the stars in the sky, the scene in a beautiful mind when John nash drew shapes by joining stars for his wife and also the scene from a lot like love when the photographer took a photo with the starry night sky as the background.

Unfortunately, cameras just dont do justice to the beauty of stars. I guess there's a limit to what a camera can capture. I rmbr that Kristy's place had plenty of stars but the city lights took away some of the attention those stars deserved and i couldnt take a proper photo of them!

I want to go somewhere with a lot of stars and have someone explain to me abt the constellations which i know very little about. I want to wish upon a shooting star and i want to fall asleep counting stars!





Can anyone tell me how me how do photographers let stars leave circular trails? Is it long exposure? How long?


Another pretty sight of the sky is auroras.. It's sth that amazes me and i hope to see it at least once this life time.





On another note, while photos sometime do not do justice to some things, food photography always make food look so yummy!

When i retire, or when i have the time, i must take up this hobby :)