Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Precious Sleep

I think everyone knows what it is like to be so tired tt u just want to crash in bed right after u get home. In the past, such tiredness only happens when i dont sleep after a few days of chalet, one of the night cycling, long flights, OBS etc
But it's unbelievable tt i'm feeling that more often!

Perhaps Age is catching up on me.

Thank goodness that i am not the only one. It appears that it is the norm for some people to crash after dinner and then wake up at 11 to study till the wee hours and then catch some sleep before the routine repeats again.

Conclusion: Sleep is precious.

Qiantai thinks so and even thinks that it is sth pple outside of medicine wont understand.

Anyway, i found something that can really irritate me. I hate it when my parents push me the phone when i am asleep or half awake. It leaves me with
(1) Disrupted sleep and headache
(2) Random remarks i make to pple on the other line and not rmbr them

Matthew once told me tt he spoke to me for a substantial length when he realised tt i didnt sound quite right. I think it is interesting tt i even held on long enough to sustain the conversation but what's more interesting is tt i completely cannot remember talking to him!

Who knows... maybe we didnt even talk and i rmbr this all these while.

Anyway, i was told tt we cannot remember the things that happen exactly before we fall asleep... so now u know when to dig pple's deepest secrets.. haha