Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Weixiang's Bday!

I wish i can blog more often... i have so many photos in my dear Treo tt i wish i had the time to rename and share with everyone. I shall find a gd time to write a food entry to settle the food photos and wait till end of Surgery posting to put up some interesting photos i took at CGH :)

Anyway, everything else can be postponed, but not Weixiang's bday photos!

Let's start from Zam Weixiang day!




Dinner at 黑社会. I had pretty high expectations of this place cos it is featured on tv, magazines and on several blogs but my noodles turned out too salty for my liking! Hope everyone else enjoyed their dinner though! :)





My favourite Photos!...



I never knew our dear Neuroscience rep Leonard is so cartoon and cute! haha









I shall end this post with this shot :)

I know the sight of this makes a lot of pple happy! We had the whole box of it to ourselves at public health screening meeting! Woo~