Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Pre-Departure

I'll be away in China for a couple of days. Y'know, i'm really hoping the trip will be full of surprises cos this time i know very little about the places i'm going.
Wenxiang offered me an adjective 'ULU' to describe yunnan though!

My itinerary reads Kunming-jiuxiang-Dali-Lijiang-Shangri-La Tour. I tried to google Shangri-La and not surprisingly, there were mainly photos of Shangrila Hotels all over the world!

While packing, i decided to take some photos that only some people will recognise.

Photobucket
I couldnt find my small and simple wallet which i usually carry on trips. This one's a little big, but i guess keeping butterflies close to me should make me happy :)

Photobucket
While searching for my travel wallet, i went thru all my past travel stuff! It was nice remembering all the good, funny and even heroic times :)

Photobucket
This pic is for you huimin! :) For 10 WHOLE YEARS, ur picture has been in my room!

I think i was the happiest person on earth ystdy when i finally got to talk to my PRIMARY SCHOOL Bestest Friend after 10 WHOLE YEARS :) I'm glad she is happy and her family is doing good. Y'know, i was just telling my friends in the car how i miss my long lost pri sch friend when i drove past kew drive exactly one week ago! Then, Huimin told me ystdy that her family has actually moved!

Photobucket
Spot Huimin :) She hasnt changed a bit!
(i like this photo cos everyone looks so happy!)

Photobucket
I found out last night that Huimin and I are actually reading the same book!
500 Pies & Tarts. I was so excitied to hear that she also likes to bake!

What's more interesting is tt she likes the colour green too!


While lying in bed last night, i wanted to tell somebody that huimin could be the person i've been searching for all these years which ironically i have never lost.

I've always hoped for a friend who lives near me, who i can do everything together with :) yay... i cant wait for huimin to graduate and then come back home!

Till i'm back, hope everyone's holiday will continue to be as 充实 as my days have been.