Thursday, June 12, 2008

@ T3

I am so tired... -_-...
But my plane will only depart at 3am!

Anyway, i've already had my first pleasant surprise! I saw wang2 jian4 fu4 just now and apparently he'll be on the same flight as me :)

In case u cant rmbr who he is, his most impressionable role is a crab when he took part in star search some years back.

I was too tired and sleepy to take a photo with him, but he spoke to my mom (who only realised he is a star after i told her who he is.. haha)

I wrote my first entry in my travel journal just now when my family had supper at kopitiam :) and I realise i have 2 biggest worries

1) Forgeting to pack something important
2) The sole of my Nike Shoes falling out

Other than these 2 things, i'm really looking forward to see Yunnan.
I'm really hoping that it will be a beautiful and photoworthy place :)

Alright, better get going cos my parents are waiting.

Cheers to a good trip and happy holidays to all!