Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sunday

Random photos i took this Sunday :)

Photobucket
My grandma wanted me to take photo of this plant outside our church.

Unfortunately, the sky was grey and not optimal for photo taking!
But i took a few here and there as i walked around the authentic places of Singapore!
Pardon the washed out photos though..
Photobucket

Photobucket

The colonial interior of Raffles Hotel
Photobucket

I dropped by my grandpa's shop at arab's street.
Photobucket

It was quite nostalgic cos a lot of things reminded me of my childhood!
Besides the alley i used to play in, there were toys most of us have played before when we were younger :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The interior of the mysterious Parkview Square
I took this photo for the wine storage in the pillar :) I have an eye for details! It was the first thing that caught my attention
Photobucket

Then enroute home, i saw the colourful spirals which are frequently featured as the background of local shows :)
Photobucket

Hope everyone had a good weekend!