Thursday, January 12, 2006

2006, I'm Twenty

I've been wanting to post for the longest time. But each time when i feel this great urge to type sth to share with the world, my laptop will just be not with me. Hmm.. and when i finally sit myself before the computer, i realise all my inspiration will be gone. Now that school has started, it might be impossible to write abt each of the situations when i wanted to log on to blogger, but i'll tryy nevertheless. No promises though :) Anyway, for myself, i thought it'll be nice also if i had the time to recap my 2005 in pictures and collages. December itself is enough for me write a huge chunk about how much i enjoyed myself. Anyway, here's a few collages for the new year.


|Tulips| My first 2 tulips!! Thanks to boss baiwei and burger wenjun. I so absolutely love them. So much that i took a gazillion photos of them. Ha.. i wonder if flowers will be camera-shy :) The tulips look good both together and close-up on their own, dont they? Sadly, this is what is left of them now :(




|Table Tennis| IHG was just before term started. Hmm.. still cant believed that i actually played but i was glad that i got to experience the competition adrenaline rush! I always tell pple that picking up table tennis was one of the best decision i made. 'cos i realise i have never really played an individual sport that competes one on one. Table tennis is alot different from running, high jump, netball, swimming etc that i have taken part in before :) I guess Table tennis is harder than what most people thing, that is if u want to perfect it. There's so much about precision, control, coordination, judgement in it!! :) Hope to play it again soon :)


|Room in KE|Thanks to kendrick and ryantouragency, my bed looks super inviting now. The quilt has been very helpful lately with the weather being so chilly. The cushion! I was so touched that my new friends could pick sth i like so much :)


|Birthday Surprises| This year, birthday is extra special 'cos i realise many new groups of pple actually celebrated my birthday for me. I still get very embarrassed when people sing me my birthday song though, cos i feel funny being the centre of attention.

To everyone who has made the start of the new year a great one, hope there's a great GREAT year ahead for us all :)