Sunday, January 22, 2006

love my weekend

I felt that my weekend was very well spent apart from the fact that i didnt get a single bit of work done. Hopefully i will not be in too much of a festive mood this week and make up for it!

This week is most remembered for the time spent with family. Since i moved into hall, i've been learning to appreciate "family time" more. This week my family went to Parkway parade and we dropped by a pet shop to buy our family pet his shampoo. Look at the hamsters and rabbits there!! :)

Sunday was the more happening of the 2 days this weekend. After church, i came back to sch for table tennis steamboat. WHOA! i was so impressed by their creativity!! They used rice cookers as steamboat pots. They worked equally well :)
After steamboat was supermarketing at IMM Giant for block supper grocceries tt took much longer than expected!! You should be there at Giant urself. It was so PACKED! Thanks to my dad's encouragement to take the car. Without the car, the taxi queue would be enough to make all of us faint! Not only did the car provided much convenience, i got a bit more familiar with some roads in the west :)
Now west wont be just abt NUS to me :)
I'm dead tired.. my plans to do some work tonight has gone down the drain.. OPPS!