Sunday, January 15, 2006

Belated Birthday


Ji'an our vice block head just sent me some photos. Must really thank him for being the photographer! If he didnt pull out his camera, i might not have a single photo of a birthday cake this year! Ha.. though the one he took has already been cut.
Birthday celebration with the block com was extremely hilarious and not quite a surprise cos of my neighbour. You know those familiar accidents when u intend to inform a group of friends abt a surprise u planned and u send the msg to the someone the surprise is intended for? Perhaps my neighbour didnt do it quite so "unintendedly" cos there's another ivy in the committee :) I'm guessing the msg was intended for her :)
The next funniest thing she did was she replied to the whole of yahoogroups saying she's going to buy a cake -lol- Guess she put it quite nicely herself: on my birthday, she surprised more of the rest of the committee than her neighbour herself :)
To those who has made this years birthday a very special one, you have no idea how much it means to me to know that you all rmbred :)