Saturday, January 21, 2006

Happy Birthday Jaymie!!


I havent celebrated birthday for this girl proper for a few years. Since RGS? Jaymie you rmbr how ur sis bought u a cake and we celebrated in the morning at prefects' room? -lol- And do you rmbr how serene said right into ur face,"Dont talk to Jaymie we're all pretending we forgot it's her bdae." -Lol- I miss those days i get to see u everyday. Sometimes i find that after O's we took separate paths on a fork junction. I used to believe, and still do that our friendship's one tt can be weathered. I'll be always around for you. Even when u think i may not be able to understand, at least i can provide a listening ear :)
As for pansy and ziqian, i was so glad tt i could see them both since MJ's farewell lunch at sph. Ziqian is till as funny as ever. I was so complimented ystdy when he thought my chinese improved. Ha.. Thanks to HCJC 03S78 pple, more specifically ryantouragency ba :)
Tmr's a busy sunday. Hopefully i will be able to get some work done nevertheless :)