Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Baby step

I finally got down to do some reading after some encouragement from my friends.

This may be shocking to some medicine pple... today was actually my first time studying in science library. I was abit disorientated... didnt know the studying tables were at level 6 till today. *sheepish*

I rmbr for so many xmas, i'd be busy with the preparation in the kitchen for the feast at my grandma's place for the church carollers and I usually start studying during the peri-xmas period. So this yr i made some improvement! :)

Y'know, although i really didnt read the meaty topics today.. i thought i deserved a little reward and i treated myself to one ferrero rocher :)

It's so funny cos my mom called it forever rocher until i corrected her :) haha

Xmas is so near but sadly, i dont really feel more xmasy than a few days before :(
Wonder how this yr's xmas will be like :)

Have a MERRY Christmas in advance everyone!