Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hortpark

O&G is finally over! I'm so so glad :)

I was asked why i dislike O&G so much. To be honest, i'm not very sure if it is the subject itself or the awful experiences surrounding this period of time. It has been really distressing.

Anyway, to help clear my mind bit. I went to spend some time with nature today :) Albeit the disheartening rain at first, i manage to take some nice pictures! I guess it was a bonus that the droplets of water added a special touch :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Yang commented that the leaves appear more prominent than the flowerlets. I realised i have taken a lot of photos of lantana from qt a lot of places. maybe i'd post the photos below for comparison!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
3 is an awesome number :)

Photobucket Photobucket
I think the little pods look very cute. The yellow flowers look almost unreal!

Photobucket
Photobucket
2 of my favourite photos of the day :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Love the minute details of this plant :)

Photobucket
I think i took a similar photo when i was in Xiamen

Photobucket

Photobucket

More leaves with droplets :)
Photobucket
I thought it was pretty interesting to have a fury thing stuck to the droplet.

Photobucket
I took this picture cos of the contrast. Purple leaves and green background :)

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The only insect pic i took. I was hoping to see lots of caterpillars and butterflies!

Photobucket
i thought the designs on the petals were quite nice :)

Photobucket
yang thought this was caterpillar at first! It's actually just some rolled up withered flower.

Photobucket
I thought the lines formed by the branches looked qt nice..

Photobucket
Photobucket

Blooming cacti!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Leonard, yang says this photo is for u and he says u'd know why.
He ask u to 吃菜.
What's this about??

My dinner was not bad, but i think the guys found it not so filling
Photobucket
Photobucket

Overall, i had qt a good day! :) I shall post some other flower pictures below.

As i've said, i've taken a lot of photos of lantanas




I took the above 2 when i went for biennale. I like lantanas with flowerlets of a combination of colours.



Above 2 from yunan







above 3 from sentosa!

Hope u like my photos! :)