Saturday, December 20, 2008

Happier

It's been such a long while since my mood feel this light. I went to catch the sunrise thinking that it would really lift my mood a bit and thankfully, there was also the sea breeze that made me feel better!

Boats to Pulau ubin
Photobucket

In time for sunrise, thankfully!
Photobucket

Photobucket

My attempts to capture spicules of sunlight :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

An ordinary photo that maybe only i see beauty in!
Photobucket

I love the blue of the waters
Photobucket
Photobucket

My shadow!
Photobucket

Sunset
Photobucket
Photobucket

Gabriel's Jump photo!
Photobucket
Spot the airplane tt is stuck to his left arm.

Some other random photos :)
Photobucket
This was taken above vivo. It was nice watching the children play with water.

Photobucket
Photobucket

My dad passed me a toy knowing tt i like to solve puzzels. This is quite easily done :)