Wednesday, December 17, 2008

D90 fun Continues

Photobucket

Here's the urchin shell that some pple find very ugly. The amount of details on it is amazing isnt it?

I had a better than usual lunch today just so that i can play with the camera :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket
Look closely, the focus is on different things on the platter

Photobucket
I thought the strip of sunbeam across my table added some interesting effect to my pictures :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
For $12.90, Lunch at Harry's is inclusive of soup or salad of the day and dessert. This is really worth it esp if u're hungry. I couldnt finish my main and dessert!

I spent some time at the industrial park near my home and i took some photos of *yawn* flowers. Sorry if u find the pics similar to those i took at Hortpark!
But at least i managed to snap a pic of a Bee!

Photobucket
This statue used to be outside the old orchard point. Pretty interesting in my opinion :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bee!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I took this pic of gab :)
Photobucket

To view larger sized photos, visit my facebook album.