Monday, December 29, 2008

Osteoporosis

I unknowingly drank 3 cups of tea today. Although i have drank more than that before, but i'm qt convinced that the 3 cups today had to do with my new tumbler :) I really enjoy using it. haha

Anyway, we're taught that frequent consumption of tea and coffee can deplete ur bone strength. Not only am i not drinking milk everyday like most of my guy frens do, i'm still happily drinking tea and coffee when i'm gender-wisely more predisposed to osteoprosis. ha

I always tell my parents to drink milk but i dont do so myself daily, even though most of you know that i like milk very much :) I think that's the case for most doctors when they give ideal healthy lifestyle advice. ya?

Anyway, dont forget to remind your loved ones to drink more milk, esp our moms and grandmas! :) You should drink milk too, it's good to start young :)