Monday, December 29, 2008

Question

I received a question asking why i have more guy friends today. I'm not sure if i've ever analysed it before but i was able to reply to that quite quickly.

How true it is, i do not know though... what do u think? haha

Perhaps it's because my personality and general interests are closer to that of guys.
If u realise, even the girlfriends i'm closer to are not typical girls.

Also, it could be my general tendency to prefer things that are different. I believe that with exposure to different things, i learn more new things and gain new insights of myself.

If u think about it, I probably can do the girl things on my own but it's the guy things that might truly be guy when done with guys, like soccer.

If u know me, the learning of new things thrills me and i like things that are interesting... And things that are different are more likely to be interesting.

Hope this has answered the question.