Sunday, August 29, 2004

Doing what i do best

I was so disturbed ystdy! Rmbr my entry on my buddies? i started the day well and i was full of hope to accomplish a lot too. Well, it certainly didnt turn out tt way. Whatever i felt scared me a lot, cos i've always thought my optmism was formidable! Hmm.. guess it's natural, at least i've come this far! Glad tt i'm getting to know myself better :) *smile*
I must have fallen asleep quite early last night cos i woke up early today, which is usually not the case on Sunday :)Haa.. i did what i do best - running! It's the best way to give myself affirmation that i'm still strong *pts to head* up here! Well, i thought of sth quite interesting while running too. I was thinking in chinese, so here it is:

真正的胜利不在于不曾失败 , 而是屡仆屡起。
毅力并非长跑 , 而是一次又一次的短跑。

I'm looking forward to a real good day. Hope everything'll turn our fine!

No comments: