Tuesday, August 10, 2004

silence

Gosh! My head is so cluttered with biotechnology... one thing about biotech that really challenges me is the tremendous amt of figures, definitions and names of microorganisms the examiners expect us to commit to memory. I tell you, i find it sooo terrible! Thiobacillus ferrooxidans, Escherichia coli, Zooglea ramigera, Methanobacterium, Asperigillus fumigatus.. Let's see how someone with a goldfish like me can survive! *lol* Anyway, the pic shown here is a classical album i bought in sec 2. I was listening to it when i was studying bio. Hmm.. i like track 2: Valse by Chopin. It reminded me of my ballet classes cos i remember the more advanced dancers dancing to it. Hmm.. it reminded me of Florrine too! She always sounded good when she plays Chopin. There was this track by Schubert that i liked as well. Hmm... think it's called Arpeggione :)
Well, looks like i may be on my way to listen to all my classical albums soon!

No comments: