Sunday, August 01, 2004

John 14

27Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

I was really comforted after reading those lines. I read it over and over again and it had the effect of Peace blooming within me. Hmm.. It's true isn't it? That we need not be worried, troubled or afraid 'cos surely we're of more value than the birds of the air. They neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet our heavenly Father feeds them. *sigh* but it would be a lie to say I don't worry.. I'm really trying to juggle 10 thousand and one balls right now and barely managing. Where has all the Peace gone? It's really easier said than done... Whenever i lay down on my bed, i can't help but think abt where i should go, what course i should take, scholarships tt i can apply and definitely whether i'll do well for my prelims and A'levels. Ohyesh! The saddest thing i had to do recently was to make myself accept the fact that Cambridge is all but an impossible dream. It's just so unbelievable when i was just there a few mths ago :(
Luckily, on a happier note, it wasn't too difficult either, cos it's not the end of the world! I was so thrilled to hear Cardiff Uni is located at the same place where Cadbury chocolate originated. How cool! Don't laugh ok, but i'm going to find out if they offer the course i'm interested in later
Hmm... we're into week 6 already. *!!!* I just hope for the following weeks to come, i'll say a prayer instead of panicking like mad pig. Hope i'll find the strength and wisdom i need :) May the Lord blesses everyone :)

No comments: