Sunday, August 08, 2004

Porcupine

*feeling groggy* Just woke up from an afternoon nap and since i can't get back to work right away, thought i'll just share with you about porcupines :) This zoologist made an observation: Contrary to the popular belief, porcupines are not always alone. Most people think that they'll hurt whoever who comes near with their quills, but every Nov & Dec, porcupines get close enough to produce offspring.

Some people can be difficult to love,
And so we do not even try to care.
But God says," Love them just as I've loved you."
You'll bring Me Glory as My love you share.


I'm always motivated by this thought abt unconditional love. But it has this "it's too good to be true" thing to it. It makes me feel special when the Lord extends his unconditional love to us all and it is really sth i want to share from my relationship with Him. It's unfortunate though that people always think there's a motive behind every good deed :(

One of the reason why i love children is cos they love unconditionally naturally. It makes me wonder.. what happened to this quality when we grow up? It's not the only thing lost. A look around people around me, i find tt as we grow older, we lose that sense of wonder too. Didn't we use to ask "why?" alot, don't you rmbr some of your endless search for something precious, didn't we use to get all excited abt our daily discoveries?

Now, when was the last time you did sth for the first time? :)

"God loves you and me - let's love each other."

No comments: