Friday, August 20, 2004

Lying in a pile of...

Hey there! I havent written here for a few days. Maybe it's good news that i have finally settled down for real to do my work. I try to stay in sch to do work, cos my home is really like a temptation island. Imagine this: if i sit down to do work.. to my left is the TV, behind me is the bed and just a few steps away is the computer. I've never understood why i lack self discipline.. didnt used to be the case.. Hmm.. mb it's a reflection of how i need a form of distraction to de-stress...
Well, anyway, i've been mentally fatigue from all the things i'm expected to commit to my goldfish memory. Luckily there's running and lotsa food to make me smile in school :) I like this pic, it's a good reflection of how i feel these days, but for my case, i'll be lying on piles of books :)

No comments: