Monday, September 17, 2007

Defining Your Day

I was on my way home when i was thought about how nice it'd be if i could identify at least ONE thing each day that made me happy and then rmbr the day for it. So i should start today!

Today is a gd day because:
1. I spoke to a very nice granny who spoke endlessly to let me practise my dialect and she also kindly allowed all my friends to examine her joints.

2. I was able to avoid a MAJOR Jam at PIE by taking all the small roads! Though i'm sure if there were less traffic lights, it'd have been worth more the effort :)

3. After my day at the hospital, i bought my mom her dinner and did some groccery shopping! Supermarkets never fail to bring a smile... Though i would have preferred the queue to be shorter!

4. I thought the last lecture of the day today was quite useful. I feel tt i retained something today! yay!

5. Lastly, seeing the next few pictures really made my day! :)





That's all for now :)

Ohya Weiyan, if u read this post before your bday, i have no idea what the guys have up their sleeves. BUT good luck to you! =)