Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Just have to Post

I'm actually incredibly tired after a rather long day and i just typed and sent out the minutes for today's Public Health Screening meeting...but i shall conclude that today is quite an interesting and near fulfilling day! (it'd definitely be fulfilling if i can do my COFM presentation aft this post...)

I like today cos i rmbr it for
1- I elicited my first very beautiful babinski reflex
2- Wenhui and i bought QQ rice
3- Today's Weiyan's bday and it was interesting to see how the guys used a pink razor on him in the LT!
4- I found sth to occupy myself when i'm stuck in a jam! I practised my percussing on ther steering wheel. On one occassion, i accidentally sounded the horn. Opps!
5- I saw someone running alongside the jam at the Benjamin sheares bridge and i thought to myself that it's been a long while since i ran with such nice things to see. I think my last was running in cambridge? New places always have new sights to offer and i enjoyed my run a lot. Lately, i've been boringly running ard the track, wait.. worse now cos i hardly run! Opps :)

I shall hope to break out of my fatigue and lazy cycle soon!
... and i also hope for many more good days to come :)

Lastly, because i'm in the committee, i should put up this poster too!
Tell your relatives to come ok?