Saturday, September 08, 2007

Heartfelt Words

I've got a lot to say actually, but i do not know where to begin.
Perhaps i may never get started even...

Photos first then :)

I ran around the Chinese High track today and i wondered how diff my life would be if i went to HCJC. I really almost! I still rmbr an hour before JAE close, my first choice was HCJC. Hmm...
Perhaps my run would feel a little more nostalgic today if i havent changed my mind.


This photo was taken at a distance to protect the confidentiality of the car owner. Interesting way of parking huh? :)


Whenever i feel down, i draw strength from people. I'd have a sudden urge to be nice to someone and stimes it's a pleasant surprise to get it reciprocrated. I bought Ann a plastic cover for her matric card and this is what i got in return!


When my CG was at candy empire determined to get Wanzhen sth, we chanced upon the new range of arnott's biscuits. We all laugh and agreed that some of them are a bit heyhey to buy for friends :) But quite fun what!

Hey friends, for those who have noticed tt i've been behaving a bit weirdly, thanks for being understanding. For those who have encouraged me in one way or the other, i really want to thank you and say that i really appreciate all that you have done for me. So sorry that some of you have to bear with all my rubbish... if this sounds like you that i'm refering to, i just want to say tt u may have seen what i'm truly feeling because i felt that you can understand. I have no intention to pour out my unhappiness selfishly, really.

Most importantly, I hope i can solve my problem soon.

Anyway, i got a facebook msg from an old friend and i was SO amazed that he could give such great advice and put all i've always wanted to say into words so accurately and concisely. Wish i have that kinda of ability!

I must say that i am so thankful to have the support of friends. Thanks for all the lame jokes tt made me laugh, the tissue tt dried my tears, the coffee that kept me awake, the drinks tt quench my thirst, the enlightenment tt make me feel less stupid, the listening ear (haha.. or the reading eye) which i needed most.

You guys are the ones who make me tell myself tt i ought to be happier :)