Sunday, November 16, 2008

1 Month Old

How long ago was it when i was 1 month old?

I looked at my 1 month old niece in amazement cos 22 yrs ago, i was this small!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Watching babies cradled comfortably never fail to make me wonder how comfortable/uncomfortable it is cos i cannot rmbr :)

Just look at their hands! They're sooo small :)
Photobucket

At today's party i got to see my nephew and nieces i usually see only once in a year. I was so happy to be able to take some photos!

Photobucket Photobucket

As usual taking photos of children is always challenging. They cannot stop moving!

Photobucket

I think shan yu will grow up to be qt good looking in future! He's really mischievious now though :)

Children of my cousins i used to play with when i was little
Photobucket

I'm always out of sync with everybody :( When i was learning to walk, they were in upper primary or secondary school. Now that they have their families, i'm still studying :(

Photobucket Photobucket

Photos of them taking turns to jump
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

The 2nd youngest of the lot
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

It's times like this that i wish i'm closer to my paternal family :) My dad's family is simply too big to keep track of who's who.. but i hope there could be more of such gatherings :)