Wednesday, November 05, 2008

强心针

While i am in the midst of my way to full demoralization, i was fortunate enough to be given 2 happy days in O&G!

Monday was my first and today the second!

I think Gab rightly said that today is like a 强心针 for me. I think i am not that stupid afterall :) Although this thought has been repeatedly reinforced by my constant inability to live up to my tutor's expectations. :( I actually think my tutor thinks i am a moron.

Somehow, today i was able to rmbr quite a bit of about shoulder dystocia that was taught to the MOs last wk. Kai hung and i didnt think it was that important and we were only assisting in holding the mannequin legs.

If only i could speak as confidently during OSCE with all the contents waiting to be blurted out:)

I hope i would really rmbr shoulder dystocia damn well too:)

Hope you had a happy day so far this wk!