Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sunday Today

I havent had a pleasant sunday for some time already and i'm so glad today turned out to be not too bad!

I wore this pj my aunt bought for me today :) It's really cute cos it says "brainy". If only i am brainy :)

Photobucket

Kong bak pau
Photobucket

Something special about today i guess :) I'm really amazed how my granny's muslim maid can cook such gd braised pork when she has never tasted any in her life!

Photobucket
I get a feeling that some of u might say ewwww.. to this. Cos coriander probably falls into the catergory of greens with disagreeable taste. My grandma and mom will swear by it and say it is the coriander that makes the kong bak pau perfect :)

When was the last time u had kong bak pau? I think my last was when i ate it with gab during patho posting. Correct? But the last time i saw it is during prof chia's lecture :) For ur cardivascular health, maybe it's good that u eat kong bak paus in moderation :)

Dad went to pump air at the petrol kiosk
Photobucket
This looks like a random photo but i thought it was pretty interesting that i can see myself in the side mirror:) Today, i had the realisation that i prob will not sell my compact camera even after i get a slr. There are days when it'll prob be more convenient to bring a small camera around. Let's hope this camera will continue to serve me well for a very long time!

Hope you had a gd weekend too :)