Saturday, November 08, 2008

Wise Quote

I saw this on my friend's blog and it's worthy to be thought of the day!

"Try to make at least one person happy every day. If you cannot do a kind deed, speak a kind word. If you cannot speak a kind word, think a kind thought. Count up, if you can, the treasure of happiness that you would dispense in a week, in a year, in a lifetime!"

Despite being postcall, i garnered enough energy to go walk walk cos i thought it'll be good for me :)

I feel a bit more relaxed this weekend cos my really fierce tutor will be on leave till thursday! Woohooo!

Some pics to share!

Lantana at Esplanade rooftop
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I decided to complete the Biennale since it's going to end and i'm not sure when i'd be free again :)

These pictures do no justice to some of the exhibits. Especially the following pics of the light installation called Between You and I.. i was so fascinated by the lights which evoked some spatial presence.. Something i couldnt capture on my camera!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Utopian City
Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Location
This sculture installation would have been more perfect if it was in an air-conditioned room :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

On my way back, i saw the nice peek of sun.
Photobucket

Photobucket

On the whole, i enjoyed the last bit of biennale :) I'd be looking forward to the next one! And perhaps by then i'd be equipped with a better camera =)