Sunday, November 02, 2008

Sunrises & Sunsets

I have a special liking for watching sunrises and sunsets.

Today i wondered about how many pretty ones i have missed this lifetime. Dont you think these are only 2 of the things that happen everyday that we often take for granted? (even if u minus the not-so-nice ones, i'm sure it's probably still alot, right?)

I watched some pretty sunsets in Europe!



My all time favourite Assisi photo :)
Photobucket

Sunset at Florence
Photobucket
It makes me wonder if the bridge was planned for the sun to set behind it. :)

Out of my hostel window in Salzburg
Photobucket

Going thru my Europe photos all over again never fail to make me smile and happify me.

Sadly, the weekend is coming to an end and i shudder in fear as another wk of horror repeats :S Please watch over me...