Saturday, November 29, 2008

Jupiterly Happy

My day started off really badly but it got better with some work done at Marc's house :)

I learnt something abt marc today! He can draw really well :) I really should have brought my camera so that i can feature some of his masterpieces here :)

He was so cute you know.. when he was young, he dated his works by masterpiece 1, masterpiece 2,3,4 etc :) Then eventually it was shortened to M5,6 etc..

On my walk out, wenhui and i saw 2 really bright stars! Which i was later told that they are Jupiter and Venus. How wonderful!

I managed to get a photo taken at home..
Photobucket

They looked nicer when unobstructed at marc's place :)

Anyway, another happifying thing is this!

(clickable for larger view)

This was taken at the Lugu lake when i was in Yunan. I didnt post this pic earlier cos i didnt have adobe photoshop to merge the disjuncted photos together to form this panoramic view :) Thanks to wx or i'd nv see the lake as a whole until i go there myself again:)

Beautiful isnt it?

Can u see the distant ridge? The locals think it looks like a pregnant woman lying supine. She's supposed to symbolise fertility! I didnt make this up cos i'm doing o&g Ok? It's true!

Anyway, i strongly recommend that you tune in to channel newsasia 10.30 pm tmr to the programme called Into The Realms Of Shangri-la

Synposis says "In this week's episode, find out how modern ideas are affecting the age-old cultural traditions of the Mosou people. "

If i have havent told u abt the mosou pple, u'd find out some of their interesting practices :)

Have a good wkend pple :)