Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Dear Me

Dear me,

I must admit that i was marginally discontented that my day at the hospital wasnt fruitful!
I think it's an expectation thing again, cos i was really hoping to catch some action in the ED today but i found myself stranded in a sea of trolleys not knowing the exact flow of work and i ended up speaking to random patients.

No system.

My day ended later than expected but i knew that i had to do something / accomplish something so that i can feel better :)

Thankfully Aunt Anne preztel cheered me up a lot! I also bought new socks, a small clipboard to clip my logbook papers and a small pouch to protect my Emed book :) Yay..

I'm actually thankful that sometimes i know just how i can make up for my day. It's not possible to depend always on others ya?

Tmr shall be better :)